VBA Webbrowser control dissapperd from multipage site after switch between two multipage sites RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Situation: I have a userform with multipage one of this multipage site is placed a webbrowser control. After switch back to the multipage site which I placed my Webbrowser control the webbrowser control is disappeared. How can avoid that my webbrowser control disappeared?

Have someone a workaround for me?

Thanks

Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:42 AM

Answers

• Make sure you have placed the Web Browser control within the Page section of the MultiPage Control, and not in the MultiPage Section, that sometimes leads to the behavior you are seeing.

If that's not the case, please give us some screenshots to understand your situation better.

Hope this helps,

Daniel van den Berg | Washington, USA | "Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy"

Please vote an answer helpful if they helped. Please mark an answer(s) as an answer when your question is being answered.

• Edited by danishani Friday, October 10, 2014 6:03 PM added image
    • Proposed as answer by danishani Monday, October 27, 2014 4:52 PM
    • Marked as answer by danishani Monday, November 3, 2014 7:53 PM
    Friday, October 10, 2014 5:48 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN Forum.

Since the issue is more related to the feature of VBA, I'd like to move it to VBA forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Luna

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 10, 2014 2:38 AM
  • Make sure you have placed the Web Browser control within the Page section of the MultiPage Control, and not in the MultiPage Section, that sometimes leads to the behavior you are seeing.

If that's not the case, please give us some screenshots to understand your situation better.

Hope this helps,

Daniel van den Berg | Washington, USA | "Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy"

Please vote an answer helpful if they helped. Please mark an answer(s) as an answer when your question is being answered.

• Edited by danishani Friday, October 10, 2014 6:03 PM added image
    • Proposed as answer by danishani Monday, October 27, 2014 4:52 PM
    • Marked as answer by danishani Monday, November 3, 2014 7:53 PM
    Friday, October 10, 2014 5:48 PM
  • Thanks for hint
    Monday, October 27, 2014 1:18 PM