none
Stoping powerpoint slideshow. RRS feed

• Question

• i set the power-point timing and run slideshow using c# using following code :

// set the timing 10 seconds for slides. Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint.Slide oSlide; Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint.Presentation presentation; for (int i = 1; i < totalSlides; i++) { oSlide = presentation.Slides[i]; oSlide.SlideShowTransition.AdvanceOnTime = MsoTriState.msoTrue; oSlide.SlideShowTransition.AdvanceTime = 10; }

//Runing powerpoint Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint.SlideShowWindow sw = sst1.Run();

Now when i run this slideshow after every 10 seconds slideshow will jump on next slide.

i want to Pause slide show for some time, when i play again then slide show will start from the same position where stopeed..

for ex. i click on pause button on slide 3 after 5 seconds. when i click on play then it has to start from the 5 seconds..

Monday, April 14, 2014 7:13 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Sumit,

I think this thread is specific to Office general forum. So I am helping you to move this thread directly into that forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:03 AM
  • Hi,

As far as I test, when we set the SlideShowTransition.AdvanceOnTime to false at runtime, it doesn’t work.

So, I am afraid that we can’t achieve the goal right now. But I found the slide stops when you right click the slide at the runtime.

Hope it is helpful.

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:08 AM
  • Thank, its working fine when I set

SlideShowTransition.AdvanceOnTime = MsoTriState.msoFalse;

i am able to pause it and play again by setting this property true.

Thanks again.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 7:27 AM