Visual studio 2013 Update 4 Install RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When I installed Visual studio 2013 Premium Update 4 on my PC today , it says my license is  expired(30 day trial). From where  I can download the Premium version(full) of Visual studio 2013 Update 4. Its a MSDN account that my company created one for me and I'm not sure why it gave me this message. Thanks

Regards,

Rahman

• Moved by John Qiao Wednesday, December 24, 2014 1:53 AM
    Tuesday, December 23, 2014 4:48 PM

Answers

• hi Rahman

starting with VS 2013 the ISO image from MSDN download does no longer include the product key and you need to enter it separately or sign in with your MSDN account.

You can get the product key from your MSDN subscription VS 2013 download site and either it before applying update 4.

Please use Mark as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful.

• Marked as answer by Rahman Syed Friday, December 26, 2014 2:29 PM
    Tuesday, December 23, 2014 5:27 PM

All replies

• hi Rahman

starting with VS 2013 the ISO image from MSDN download does no longer include the product key and you need to enter it separately or sign in with your MSDN account.

You can get the product key from your MSDN subscription VS 2013 download site and either it before applying update 4.

Please use Mark as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful.

• Marked as answer by Rahman Syed Friday, December 26, 2014 2:29 PM
    Tuesday, December 23, 2014 5:27 PM
  • Hi Rahman,  

Thanks for your post.

As this issue related to VS installation, I moved it to VS Setup and Installation forum for the better response.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by John Qiao Wednesday, December 24, 2014 1:53 AM
    Wednesday, December 24, 2014 1:52 AM
  • Hello Rahman,

As Daniel, you will have to enter your MSDN account to enable VS. And the download page of your setup is still here:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/securedownloads/hh442898#searchTerm=Visual%20Studio%20Premium%202013%20with%20Update%204&ProductFamilyId=0&Languages=en&PageSize=10&PageIndex=0&FileId=0

If you cannot get your account verified, please contact directly by refer to the following page:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/aa948875.aspx

Best regards,

Barry
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, December 25, 2014 9:42 AM