Event error 7031: The RdAgent service terminated unexpectedly RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

Our servers event log have many 7031 error. The message is:

"The RdAgent service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).  The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds: Restart the service."

How can we fix the problem?

Thanks

Chong

• Edited by Chongtsz Monday, November 25, 2019 3:28 AM
    Monday, November 25, 2019 3:28 AM

All replies

• Can you elaborate on what the servers are running? For example, if you are running Exchange online there are some specific fixes you can do. 

Also, have you tried to restart the service to see if the error message goes away? 

Monday, November 25, 2019 8:24 PM
  • Hi Micah, These servers are different services such as SQL, application, web server, etc. And I try to restart servers but the errors still occur. Thanks. Best Regards Chong
    • Edited by Chongtsz Monday, November 25, 2019 11:27 PM
    Monday, November 25, 2019 11:24 PM
  • Thanks for checking that. 

The error code itself is often the surface level and there is something underlying causing the problem. Difficult to tell without digging through the logs of the VM. If you like, I can get you in touch with Technical Support to dig into the problem further. I just would need you to email me at AzCommunity@microsoft.com and provide me your subscriptionID and link to this issue. Then I can enable your subscription for that support request. 

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 2:20 AM