none
Fody.WeavingTask" task could not be loaded from the assembly - paths seem corrupt RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone know How do I fix this?  thanks. LindaApo

Upgrading from vs2013 ultimate to vs2015 enterprise.  Then I needed to upgrade Fody packages in NuGet with fody 1.20.0  to Fody 1.29.2 (also tried .4) and property change fody 1.46 to 1.51,  Then I get the below build error, of which the path seems corrupt. 

complete build error is:

C:\dev\CMV_Horizon_Tool\Fusion\Core\Trunk\packages\Fody.1.29.2\build\dotnet\..\packages\Fody.1.20.0.0\Fody.dll. Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\dev\CMV_Horizon_Tool\Fusion\Core\Trunk\packages\Fody.1.29.2\build\packages\Fody.1.20.0.0\Fody.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 5:40 PM

All replies

• Hi LindaApo,

The error is related to the Fody assembly. Try to reinstall the Fody package.

Update-Package –reinstall <packageName>
    Best Regards,
    Li Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, April 21, 2016 7:47 AM