none
linking the Onedrive files to folders in SharePoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guyz,

I have my files on my onedrive and want to link those files to folders in SharePoint. How this can be done?      Specifying my problem, I have all relevant documents in my onedrive which is arranged folder wise.Now, i have mad blank folders in SharePoint of the same name as in onedrive. How can i link in such a manner that files inside the folder in  onedrive gets reflected in the respective folders in SharePoint. I've tried it  using web part but it's not working . Please provide us a solution.

Monday, August 12, 2019 4:44 AM

All replies

• Hi rishav,

OneDrive store the all users personal files, do you want to move files of all the users to a SharePoint library with different folder?

If you only want to link OneDrive files to SharePoint folders, we can use JavaScript to achieve it. Using jQuery code to add the links(<a/>) to OneDrive.

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, August 12, 2019 8:06 AM
  • Hi,

Any update?

If my reply help you, please mark the reply as answer, it will make others who stuck with the similar issue easier to search for valid solutions in this forum.

Best regards,
    Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:01 AM