windows media player video size multiple media players RRS feed

• Question

• dear readers

I have a sort of video controller and client app, but it's not exactly what I want. when I play the video allows the client to see the video small but I want the video in full screen show I stretch to fit, but this does not help
    has anyone an idea how I can solve

kind regards 

sande van luyk

• Edited by sander svl Sunday, August 26, 2012 7:45 PM tranlate it
    Sunday, August 26, 2012 4:23 PM

Answers

• I have the problem solved is was not in vb 2010 it was the size of the video 

just make sure that the size of the video is greater as your screen resolution

kind regards 

sander svl

• Marked as answer by sander svl Sunday, August 26, 2012 8:15 PM
    • Edited by sander svl Sunday, August 26, 2012 8:16 PM
    Sunday, August 26, 2012 8:15 PM

All replies

• Translation of above from Google translate - Dutch to English

"I have a sort of video controller and client app ,but it's not exactly what I want.when I play the video allows the client to see the video small but I want the video in full screen show  I stretch to fit, but this does not help

has anyone an idea how I can solve"

What control do you use to display the video and can you translate your answers to english using Google translate before you reply?

Welke controle gebruikt u om de video weer te geven en kun je vertalen uw antwoorden in het Engels met behulp van Google vertalen voor je antwoord?

You've taught me everything I know but not everything you know.

Sunday, August 26, 2012 4:47 PM
  • hi  Mr. Monkeyboy

I have a axwindowsmediaplayer element for the videos, the client is also a axwindowsmediaplayer element.

kind regards 

sander svl

Sunday, August 26, 2012 7:44 PM
  • I have the problem solved is was not in vb 2010 it was the size of the video 

just make sure that the size of the video is greater as your screen resolution

kind regards 

sander svl

• Marked as answer by sander svl Sunday, August 26, 2012 8:15 PM
    • Edited by sander svl Sunday, August 26, 2012 8:16 PM
    Sunday, August 26, 2012 8:15 PM