none
NuGet in Visual Studio

Question

• As far as I know, all NuGet package that we can install for our projects through Visual Studio are all come from NuGet site. Can I through Visual Studio to install other packages which is not come from NuGet site?
    Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:44 PM

Answers

• Thanks for Almir Vuk and Konrad Neitzel's help.

Hi HTTPMBI,

Please provide more information that Almir Vuk and Konrad Neitzel asked, which can help us understanding your problem.

According to your description, do you want to use some packages which does not come from NuGet official site, is it right?

Please try add the site where the packages come from to the Tools -> Options -> NuGet Package Manager -> Package Source to add the site to the Available package sources list show as below.

If misunderstanding, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Almir Vuk Friday, July 01, 2016 8:55 AM
    • Marked as answer by HTTPMBI Sunday, July 03, 2016 7:22 AM
    Friday, July 01, 2016 5:24 AM

All replies

• Hi HTTPMBI,

What type of packages you want to install, can you name us one package that you want to install and that is not on NuGet?

Best regards!

(If this was helpful for you, vote for it and propose it as an answer)

Thursday, June 30, 2016 3:32 PM
  • Hi,

nuget packages are normaly all on the nuget site. But of course you can add dependencies manually to your project. If you give us details what you want to do then we might help you with the steps to go.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Thursday, June 30, 2016 4:19 PM
  • Thanks for Almir Vuk and Konrad Neitzel's help.

Hi HTTPMBI,

Please provide more information that Almir Vuk and Konrad Neitzel asked, which can help us understanding your problem.

According to your description, do you want to use some packages which does not come from NuGet official site, is it right?

Please try add the site where the packages come from to the Tools -> Options -> NuGet Package Manager -> Package Source to add the site to the Available package sources list show as below.

If misunderstanding, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Almir Vuk Friday, July 01, 2016 8:55 AM
    • Marked as answer by HTTPMBI Sunday, July 03, 2016 7:22 AM
    Friday, July 01, 2016 5:24 AM