none
Visual Basic Cheat Code RRS feed

• Question

• Hey everyone.

I have a simple application. I have a bad guy attacking a bad guy with a loop that calculates how many times with the selected weapon/damage value will take to defeat the other opponents health. it displays to a text box. I have another text box and when the user types in cheat and hits the attack button it instantly defeats the opponent. This is all happening under the attack button. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:06 AM

All replies

• I have a simple application. I have a bad guy attacking a bad guy with a loop that calculates how many times with the selected weapon/damage value will take to defeat the other opponents health. it displays to a text box. I have another text box and when the user types in cheat and hits the attack button it instantly defeats the opponent. This is all happening under the attack button. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

You haven't indicated what the problem is.  Should there be something else happening under the Attack button, or is there a problem with the part you have described?

In addition to the details of the actual problem you are running into, you should show some code in the portion of the program that is creating the problem, so the any responses can be relevant to the actual application.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:43 AM