I can't see any forum posts RRS feed

• Question

• I'm logged in, I can see all the forum categories but whenever I enter a forum all I see is the "ask a question" button at the top. If I do a search I get responses but when I click on one I'm back to the blank page with button at the top.

Chances are I wont even be able to see any response to this post that is if I can even see the post itself.

This is weird.
    JB
    Friday, February 27, 2009 11:03 PM

Answers

• Actually the problem just went away so I'm good. Have no idea why I couldn't see anything other then the page header but I'm all good now and I didn't need to do anything.

JB
    • Marked as answer by Mike Kinsman Wednesday, March 4, 2009 6:18 PM
    Tuesday, March 3, 2009 3:23 AM

All replies

• Can you please tell us what browser you are using?  I have seen that sort of issue on assorted webpages using IE8 until I hit the 'compatibility' button that is next to the refresh button by the address bar.

Saturday, February 28, 2009 2:58 AM
  • Well now that is confusing :) 

I received your reply (thank you) and luckily for me the whole reply came to my email as I didn't think I'd be able to see it in the forums and thus be able to respond but, when I clicked on the email link I can see!! All of them! Lol.

Just for the record I use Firefox's 3.0.6 latest greatest. I also tried using IE 7.0.5730.13 with no luck. Yet today I can see everything without having done anything but follow your link.

Wonder if they had a glitch last night or something?
    JB
    Saturday, February 28, 2009 12:32 PM
  • You might want to try the Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums forum for questions like this.    Its not off topic for this forum, but you may have a better response there since its dedicated to forums feedback and questions.

Thanks,
    Mike
    MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Monday, March 2, 2009 11:50 PM
  • Actually the problem just went away so I'm good. Have no idea why I couldn't see anything other then the page header but I'm all good now and I didn't need to do anything.

JB
    • Marked as answer by Mike Kinsman Wednesday, March 4, 2009 6:18 PM
    Tuesday, March 3, 2009 3:23 AM