JIT in my WWT RRS feed

• Question

• I recently went to my Worldwide Telescope and tried to load it.  It started out real slow, which was unusual, then I got a alert that told me the JIT debugger needed to be enabled.  I have researched everything I could find at MS and tried each one, to no avail.  Someone HELP ME.  Thank you as the WWT is one of my favorites, and I am eagerly wanting to show it to my grandson.
    Monday, August 17, 2009 4:59 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Thanks for visiting Visual Studio Debugger forum. The alert that told us WWT (Worldwide Telescope) need JIT debugger indicate that there's an error happened when running WWT in our System, this dialogbox just ask if we want to debug the process. It most probablely the WWTs fault, hence, there's no need for us to debug the process in our computer.

I suggest you download a Windows Client or just show it through Web Client.

Best regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework!
    • Marked as answer by liurong luo Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:03 AM
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:54 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thanks for visiting Visual Studio Debugger forum. The alert that told us WWT (Worldwide Telescope) need JIT debugger indicate that there's an error happened when running WWT in our System, this dialogbox just ask if we want to debug the process. It most probablely the WWTs fault, hence, there's no need for us to debug the process in our computer.

I suggest you download a Windows Client or just show it through Web Client.

Best regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework!
    • Marked as answer by liurong luo Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:03 AM
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:54 AM
  • Dear Roahan Luo:

Thank you for your suggestion about downloading a Windows Client, it worked.  GUYWMS
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 9:22 PM