Protect Images by Watermarking them RRS feed

• Question

• User1656967621 posted

Hello everyone,

I searched and searched for info about this thing I wanna do though couldnt find it, or couldnt understand what I have found. What I want is to put a small logo on the bottom right corner of my photo which is taken from a file. Also, I want the photo to be presented inside an imagebutton so when I'm using system.drawing.image I want to pass that image into the webcontrols.imagebutton control, So please also tell me how I do that (cuase simple assignment wont work, it can't connvert the types into each other).

So, that was two things to conclude: Putting the logo (If there is a function it would be the best) and the "Showing the new drawn image inside an Imagebutton" matter.

Thanks a lot,
    Sagi Rodin.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:19 PM

All replies

• User1656967621 posted

can anyone help please with the watermark logo on the corner please? Maybe there's some readt script for that?

Thanks again,
    Sagi.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 7:09 AM
  • User927490872 posted

Hello sagi,

I dont know about the logo, but you can have a look at this link on how to insert a watermark, maybe that can be adapted in some way.

http://www.charon.co.uk/content.aspx?CategoryID=28&ArticleID=80

best

mickey

Monday, May 22, 2006 7:29 AM
  • User1656967621 posted

Hi mickey,

That link is good to add text to the images. What I want is to add an image to the Bigger image on one of the corners. I've searched an searched the net though still couldn't find anything. Please help me this is really important for my project.

Thanks,
    Sagi.

Friday, June 23, 2006 8:12 AM