Audio Fidelity Test unable to start RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My DHCP server is down and I am running HCK as a Workgroup, 

the fidelity test failed after the Host and SUT rebooted after scheduling the test.

1. APHost running in Win7 x86, SUT - Win8.1 x84 Pro

2. both running in the workgroup with static IP.

is there anything I've missed ? is there a different test procedure between running in Domain and in a Workgroup ?

thanks

ym

further update.

I am running the HCK server in Server 2008 R2 and below was extracted from th event log,

"Exception thrown looking for property WaveDevice\TestRole on machine (ECHO1517SWDL) System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at Microsoft.Windows.Kits.Hardware.ObjectModel.DBConnection.WttMachine.GetFullPropertyByName(String propertyName)"

Any idea what is this "key" and how do I recover it. Please advice.

/ym

• Edited by Ming2 Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:57 AM
    Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Is there any update on this thread?

I have the same problem with the Fidelity test, it also show this in the event log."

"Exception thrown looking for property WaveDevice\TestRole on machine (AUDIO-PC)
    System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
       at Microsoft.Windows.Kits.Hardware.ObjectModel.DBConnection.WttMachine.GetFullPropertyByName(String propertyName)"

Any info would be helpfull

Friday, April 10, 2015 5:12 AM