hide two field RRS feed

• Question

• I develop a lightswitch, and I want to hide two data table fields in add and edit new screen ,
    how can i do so,
    do i need some java script to do so....

Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:49 AM

Answers

• Hi,

There is an easy way to achieve this. In add and edit table screen , you could select the fields you want to hide.
    then go to the property window .There is a Is Visible option which you could use to hide the fields.
    You could see below screen shot.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 19, 2014 6:08 AM

All replies

• Hi,

There is an easy way to achieve this. In add and edit table screen , you could select the fields you want to hide.
    then go to the property window .There is a Is Visible option which you could use to hide the fields.
    You could see below screen shot.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 19, 2014 6:08 AM
  • Hi

you could use in any event:

myapp.L_DeviceActivitys_ForDevice.created = function (screen) {

screen.findContentItem("ControlGroup").isVisible = false;

}

or

myapp.L_DeviceActivitys_ForDevice.ActivityPairSummary_ForDeviceAndDate_postRender = function (element, contentItem) {
        contentItem.screen.findContentItem("ControlGroup").isVisible = false;
    };

Sunday, September 21, 2014 6:46 AM
  • Hi Marek Dedecius,

where should add these code??

Monday, September 22, 2014 1:00 AM
  • Hi you could place this code in any function on the screen. You could call it after screen created, in post render event or in tap event reaction.

It depend on when you would like to hide buttons.

screen.findContentItem("ControlGroup").isVisible = false;

Or

contentItem.screen.findContentItem("ControlGroup").isVisible = false;

code ( depend on event )

Monday, September 22, 2014 4:37 PM