none
This submission failed with error code(s) 1201

Question

• I am trying to submit an UWP app to the windows store. But I am getting error:

This submission failed with error code(s) 1201

How do I resolve it?

Thank you,

Maciej :-)

Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:48 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Since the problem is more related to publishing apps, I'll help you to move this thread to the Publishing Windows Store App Forum. You could get more professional support about publishing apps.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 7, 2018 1:48 AM
  • Hi Macieyko,

What is the version of your Microsoft.NETCore.UniversalWindowsPlatform? If its version is 6.2.2, could you roll it back to v6.1.9 to try again? If I misunderstand your issue or the issue still exists after trying,please provide more details about your issue for us to analyze your issue?Please do not include any private information.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 7, 2018 3:02 AM