none
publish two or more add-ins RRS feed

• Question

• I have 3 add-ins that work in conjunction with each other. Is it possible to publish all 3 in the same click once install package?

( Was able to build and run 2 add-ins from the same solution. But when I click publish VS2013 only wants to publish from 1 of the add-in projects. )

thanks,

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:45 PM

Answers

• Hi Steve,

According to the description, you want to deploy mutiple projects using ClickOnce. As far as I know, ClickOnce deployment is constrained in that it can only publish one project at a time.  As a workaround, you may need to publish the project mutiple times, we can automate the process using a macro to publish all the projects in a solution.

You can get more detail aobut it from link below:
    How to: Publish Multiple Projects in a Solution

Also we can use Windows Installer to install mutiple projects with one package. Here is an helpful link about Windows Installer to deploy the Office solution:

Deploying an Office Solution by Using Windows Installer

If you have specfic issue about ClickOnce and Windows Installer, you can also reopen a new thread in ClickOnce and Setup & Deployment Projects forum to get more effective response.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Steve Richter Wednesday, April 1, 2015 12:10 PM
    Wednesday, April 1, 2015 5:27 AM

All replies