RDLC report group headings to be displayed as shown... RRS feed

• Question

• User1182587605 posted

<div>

Hi,

I have a requirement to show a combination of  static and Dynamic values in between the Tablix as Group headings. Please give me a step by step procedure on how to set multiple parameters like Store, Location, Special Order no., Special Order Date merged into one until they change. Or a similar report structure which will show all the grouping things together. I need a live example on how to do it(Step by step). The view of my Requirement is:

Report Heading

Store: Flowers shop

Spl Order #:   111111111111111111

Spl Order Dt: 2001-10-20

Item No.               Description                 Variation                       Qty                      Price                  Total Order

111                        Tulips                        Bunch                             2                         4                            8

Total                                                                                                                                                     8

Store: MMM shop

Spl Order #:   211111111111111111

Spl Order Dt: 2001-10-20

Item No.               Description                 Variation                       Qty                      Price                  Total Order

111                        Tulips                        Bunch                             2                         4                            8

Total                                                                                                                                                     8

The Area with Store, Location, Spl Order No. etc should come from DB. Please help me on how to do this.

Thanks,

Deepak

</div>

Thursday, April 27, 2017 9:25 AM

All replies

• User-2057865890 posted

Hi Deepak,

I have a requirement to show a combination of  static and Dynamic values in between the Tablix as Group headings. Please give me a step by step procedure on how to set multiple parameters like Store, Location, Special Order no., Special Order Date merged into one until they change. Or a similar report structure which will show all the grouping things together. I need a live example on how to do it(Step by step).

Use a matrix to display grouped data and summary information. You can group data by multiple fields or expressions in row and column groups. To quickly get started with matrices, see Tutorial: Creating a Matrix Report (Report Builder).

Best Regards,

Chris

Friday, April 28, 2017 9:06 AM