none
Window 10 Run DLL error

Question

• Hi

Found this error while starting my desktop;"There was a problem starting C:/PROGA~1\SYSTEM\SYSPLA~2.DLL, The specified module could not be found  ' This slowing down my computer and also pop up show up with same error during working on various files

Thanks

Regards

Dave. I have downloaded a number of programs on trial for 7 days , after 7 days costing $29.95 to $59.95 but had not resolved the issue.

Can any one help. 

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 2:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Akidemon

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

The error message could possibly be related to a program that is set to run at the startup. Either a dll file related to that program is corrupt or missing as Windows is unable to locate the file.

• Did you uninstall or install any program or application prior to this issue?

Since our forum mainly focus on VS IDE issue. I suggest you redirect to windows forum for a better support. thank you for your understanding!

Best

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 8:50 AM