problem with inheritance RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

Can anybody point me please to a tutorial with inheritance in Dynamic Data Services?

I have a problem, where the validation dont work because of the following erros. Here,  "Compound" is the (abstract) base Entity and 'Analyte' is the derived Entity.

I appreciate any Comments and suggestions

with kind regards
    Jan

Error    1    Error 3024: Problem in Mapping Fragment starting at line 170: Must specify mapping for all key properties (Compound.id) of the EntitySet Compound.
        D:\jahu\Visual Studio 2005\DB_Tools\gmdOnline\REST\GMD.edmx    171    15    gmdOnline

Error    2    Error 3021: Problem in Mapping Fragment starting at line 185: Each of the following columns in table base_Analyte is mapped to multiple conceptual side properties:
    base_Analyte.FK_Compound_id is mapped to <FK_base_Analyte_2_Compound.Compound.id, FK_base_Analyte_2_Compound.Analyte.id, FK_base_Analyte_2_Compound.Analyte.FK_Compound_id>

D:\jahu\Visual Studio 2005\DB_Tools\gmdOnline\REST\GMD.edmx    186    11    gmdOnline

Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:45 AM

All replies

•  

Moving this thread to entity framework forum so that someone can help you with this.

Thanks

Pratik

Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:21 PM