none
ContextMenuStrip with multiple columns RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

with ContextMenu we have MenuItems, which have property called Break. Setting this property to True will display this item in a new column of that ContextMenu.

With ContextMenuStrip we have ToolStripItems, wich do'nt have a property called Break.

My question: How to use ContextMenuStrip, to display it's items in multiple columns? And if possible, preferably automatically?

Emeriks

• Edited by Emeriks Wednesday, March 6, 2019 1:04 PM
    Wednesday, March 6, 2019 1:03 PM

All replies

• Hello,

About the only way to accomplish this (as it's not currently supported) is to roll your own.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

• Marked as answer by Emeriks Thursday, March 7, 2019 7:38 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Emeriks Thursday, March 7, 2019 7:38 AM
    Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:33 PM
  • Thats frustrating ...  :-(
    Thursday, March 7, 2019 7:39 AM
  • Sorry to break this to you but the native component is has this constraint while in WPF this is more of a possibility as WPF is a richer UI based system.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Thursday, March 7, 2019 11:10 AM