azure storage with private link RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

is there anyone can create azure storage with private link endpoint(PLS) with ARM template or Az commands? I want to do the automation for this service but can't find any example. I am appreciate if any one can pointing me.

Thanks,

Elias

raindrop18

• Edited by raindrop18 Tuesday, December 17, 2019 7:37 PM
    Tuesday, December 17, 2019 7:37 PM

Answers

• thank you for quick response! just to be clear on my side, I have private endpoint on my resource-group and this command helpful, however I need to create Storage account to use private endpoint. I am able to created on portal but on cli how to create storage account pointing private endpoint. the command looks create new private endpoint if i am not mistaken.

Thanks,

raindrop18

• Marked as answer by raindrop18 Friday, April 3, 2020 8:15 PM
    Tuesday, December 17, 2019 9:39 PM

All replies

• Hi Elias! 

There is a documentation link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cli/azure/network/private-link-service?view=azure-cli-latest#az-network-private-link-service-create

az network private-link-service create --lb-frontend-ip-configs
                                           --name
                                           --resource-group
                                           --subnet
                                           [--auto-approval]
                                           [--fqdns]
                                           [--lb-name]
                                           [--location]
                                           [--private-ip-address]
                                           [--private-ip-address-version {IPv4, IPv6}]
                                           [--private-ip-allocation-method {Dynamic, Static}]
                                           [--public-ip-address]
                                           [--subscription]
                                           [--tags]
                                           [--visibility]
                                           [--vnet-name]

You could either put the information of the RG name, or a vnet name or subnet name, depending on what you are using with your storage account. Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Adam

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 8:11 PM
  • thank you for quick response! just to be clear on my side, I have private endpoint on my resource-group and this command helpful, however I need to create Storage account to use private endpoint. I am able to created on portal but on cli how to create storage account pointing private endpoint. the command looks create new private endpoint if i am not mistaken.

Thanks,

raindrop18

• Marked as answer by raindrop18 Friday, April 3, 2020 8:15 PM
    Tuesday, December 17, 2019 9:39 PM