none
What is error ioibmurhynrxkw0zxkyrvfn0boyyufow clr20r3 RRS feed

• Question

• Program crashes on startup with this strange error:

EventType clr20r3, P1 <app_name>.exe, P2 2.2.0.0, P3 527a0217, P4 system.configuration, P5 2.0.0.0, P6 4889de74, P7 9d, P8 48, P9 ioibmurhynrxkw0zxkyrvfn0boyyufow,

I have installed and can able to open the same application in other system(Windows Embedded, 7 and XP).

The .net framework 3.5 sp1 is installed in my machine.
    pls help to sort the issue

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 7:05 AM

All replies

• Hi David,

As I know, this error indicates there is something wrong with a config file. This may be the application’s config file or machine.config. Try to reinstalling .NET on that machine.

Another thing to try is to see if the user can run you app as administrator. The config system may be trying to access a file that the user have no right to access. If you can run as admin, you should then instruct the user to allow their account rights to those files.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, January 2, 2014 1:34 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have logged in as administrator only.

Another thing is the previous version of my application which uses only .Net Framework 3.5 is working properly in the same machine (Touch Screen Panel).

But the new version of my application which uses .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 is not working(Not able to open the application after the installation).

The same has been installed in other machine is working as expected. I have uninstalled and install the .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 again, still not working as expected.

Regards,

David

Thursday, January 2, 2014 1:46 AM
  • Hi David,

I have less experience about this error, so what I can do is to give your some links.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/elton/archive/2006/03/06/545090.aspx.

http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?540090-What-the-hell-is-ioibmurhynrxkw0zxkyrvfn0boyyufow-!!!.

If they doesn’t help, I recommend you post thread on Microsoft Connect for help.

https://connect.microsoft.com/.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, January 3, 2014 6:52 AM
  • Did you take a dump of the exception and look at it? What have you found?

-Karel

Thursday, March 6, 2014 9:05 PM
  • The problem I found that the installer is not taking the correct app.config file after installation.

Instead of taking the app.config from the installer project it takes from the source project.

Refer image for details

Kindly let me know how to sort this issue

Monday, March 10, 2014 9:57 AM