none
[EPM 2010 - PSI] Actuals updated via a called to project service RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Could you please help me on that point ? :)

I m trying to update an actuals for a specific task:

My code is:

backendProject.ProjectDataSet prjDataSet = projectClient.ReadProject(projectId, backendProject.DataStoreEnum.PublishedStore);

backendProject.ProjectDataSet.TaskRow taskActualsUpdated = prjDataSet.Task[15];

taskActualsUpdated.TASK_ACT_WORK = Actuals * 60000;

After a new select, the actuals has been updated, but i cannot see the correct value in my document. The % Complete is clearly updated (Ex: I have a durartion of 20 MD, I defined an actuals of 40hours -> Percent = 25%) but the value for Work = The total of duration -> 160hours)

In which column can i see as Project manager, the actuals updated ?

Math

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 2:19 PM

Answers

• I was using the correct property. TASK_ACT_WORK contains the actual work (the sum).

My issue was only linked on the Project center view defined by default. I have found the option to insert additional column in the Task Summary view and now i can see the Actual updated in my document.

thanks for your support Paolo.

Math

• Marked as answer by Fix_105 Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:34 PM
    Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:34 PM

All replies

• Hi Fix_105,

I'm not sure about this, but, is it possible that for update task_Act_work, you should update assignments?

In my idea, the TASK_ACT_WORK value is a sum calculated on assignments actual works.

Have you any assingments on this task?

I hope this can helps you,

Best Regards

Paolo O.

Monday, April 2, 2012 2:23 PM
  • I was using the correct property. TASK_ACT_WORK contains the actual work (the sum).

My issue was only linked on the Project center view defined by default. I have found the option to insert additional column in the Task Summary view and now i can see the Actual updated in my document.

thanks for your support Paolo.

Math

• Marked as answer by Fix_105 Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:34 PM
    Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:34 PM