none
Custom View Settings (By User) on a Public/Shared Mailbox Profile RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am looking for some assistance on Microsoft Outlook 2010 view settings. I fully understand them however; I'm stumped.

My team is compromised of 12 individuals and we have a public mailbox. We ALL have it setup on a seperate profile. So another words, when 2 of us are working at the same time, If User A likes to view his emails one way, but User B likes it another, it causes a conflict.

For some reason, when I leave that mailbox and click on a seperate inbox, then come back to it, my view settings are changed to what User B likes rather than myself.

My question is: Is there a way that we can setup a view setting BY USER for a public mailbox? For example; I like to view the emails sorted in descending order by date and grouped by day. My co-worker likes to have the sort the same however; not grouped at all and he likes the option to modify the subject line (we do that for job requests from customers to verify it's completed and by who).

I may not have explained it right so, if ANYONE can shed some light on whether this can be done, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks Much!

Rick

Friday, October 12, 2012 4:42 AM

All replies