none
Redist 24210

Question

• Hello, 

I'm looking for the redistributable 14.0.24210. 
    This redistributable is causing issues with our software. I need the redistributable to reproduce the issue. I can't find the redistributable anywhere.

Does anyone have it or know where I can get it?

Thank you,

Brad

Friday, January 27, 2017 4:12 PM

Answers

• Hi Brad,

I don't find Visual C++ Redistributable 14.0.24210 downloading from Microsoft official site. But I find we could download it from below site.

https://chocolatey.org/packages/vcredist2015/14.0.24210.0

Disclaimer: Since this is not a Microsoft official site, I just provide this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 3:08 AM

All replies

• Hi Coloradobrad,

Do you mean redistributable 14.0.24210 is Visual C++ Redistributable?

If yes, I don't find version 14.0.24210 directly. But I find a previous version which is 14.0.23026. I suggest you download this version from following link and then upgrade it.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

In my machine, I installed Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 and the Visual C++ Redistributable version is 14.0.23506, which also a previoue version for that you needed. If you have installed Visual Studio 2015, please install the Visual Studio 2015 Update to upgrade this Redistributable.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 30, 2017 6:58 AM
  • Hi Weiwei, 

Thanks for the response. The 14.0.23026 works fine. I really need the 14.0.24210. This is a huge crash for us. We need to understand what happens when we install our software over the 14.0.24210. 

Brad

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 4:54 PM
  • Hi Brad,

I don't find Visual C++ Redistributable 14.0.24210 downloading from Microsoft official site. But I find we could download it from below site.

https://chocolatey.org/packages/vcredist2015/14.0.24210.0

Disclaimer: Since this is not a Microsoft official site, I just provide this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 3:08 AM