none
Your license is getting stale and must be updated

Question

• My action pack subscription expires the end of March 2016. Why is Visual studio telling me that my license is getting stale and must be updated in 5 days?
    Saturday, January 09, 2016 8:55 AM

Answers

• Hi dawiem,

>>Why is Visual studio telling me that my license is getting stale and must be updated in 5 days?

Open you VS, click Help menu->About the VS, could you share me a screen shot about the real version information? Whether it is the trial version? How long did you use thi VS IDE in your side?

Not the real Microsoft Action Pack subscription experts, but as far as I know, if you are the members, they will provide some accounts which could use the VS, but if your VS was the trial version, it seems that it would have the date limit (30 days), it seems that we just could use it for about 90 days even if we sign-in VS with a Microsoft account. That the reason why I want to know the real VS version you were using and how long you use it.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, January 11, 2016 6:38 AM