none
Set content approval not available in SPD13

Question

• Hello,

I seem to be having a problem using the action to "Set content approval status to...." with the SharePoint 2013 Workflow platform and document library. The action is available if I choose the SharePoint 2010 workflow platform, but I really don't want to re-create all of this workflow in a SharePoint 2010 workflow. A lot of work has gone into this already. 

I have tried to google my problem and I have checked several of the suggestions, such as all of my library settings.  In Versioning Settings the Require content approval is Yes and versioning is turned on.  Strangely I don't see the settings to require that documents be checked out, which was another common suggestion.  I have also tried adding an app step to see if that would make it visible.  It seems like anything I try it is not there.

Is this action supposed to be available on the SharePoint 2013 Workflow platform?  If so, any idea why it is not showing up for me while it is showing up on the SharePoint 2010 workflow platform?

Thanks,

Eric

Friday, April 28, 2017 9:52 PM

All replies