none
Lost DetailBands When Accessing/Printing Data Reports via Cloud Computing RRS feed

• Question

• Using VS 2013; SQL Server 2014; Visual Basic Forms and Reports; Cloud Computing

I have a one-page, visual basic report that has a Report Header, Page Header, and Page Footer.  It also has up to 7 Detail Bands on the one page report.  We use a virtual server to host the databases, but run the applications from the local desktops to local printers.  When the report is sent to print the report, 98% of the time the entire report is printed.  However, sometimes one or two detail bands are missing - even though the database tables are populated correctly with 100% of the input and 100% of the time.  I have about 30 other reports printed in a similar manner with only one detail band, and they have no issues with printing.

My question is what we can do to eliminate the skipped detail bands in the report?  Is there a way we can "bundle" the entire package so it prints as a complete report? 

• Moved by Tina-Shi Monday, July 20, 2015 3:20 AM related to the report issue
    Friday, July 17, 2015 6:59 PM

All replies

• Hi LHendren,

Since this forum is discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

As you said about printing Data Reports via Cloud Computing issue, since it is related to this report, so we will move this case to this Report Controls forum:https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=vsreportcontrols for better respond. 

Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,                               

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Tina-Shi Monday, July 20, 2015 3:19 AM
    Monday, July 20, 2015 3:19 AM