Social Bookmarks RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi Everyone,

I wanted to encourage our forum members to create Social Bookmarks. Social Bookmarks let you list links to sites that like or that you think people would be interested in following. Here's a link to my profile for the Bookmarks I've created. As you can see, most of my bookmarks are related to Expression Design. I created it so people can find resources to help them learn the program.

If you'd like to create your own list of Social Bookmarks, click on your name, either from a post you've made or by clicking on the name on your profile button which appears in the upper right hand corner of a forum page after you've logged in. On the right side of the page you'll see a Bookmarks section. Click on the link that says"Save a New Bookmark." You'll be taken to a page that asks for information such as the link to the site (you can even bookmark forum pages that you find helpful), the title of the bookmark, a tag section and a description section. You can enter more than one tag, such as Expression Design or Expression Web, etc. Tags are separated by commas and if a tag has more than one word, exclose it in quotation marks such as "Expression Design".

Thanks, everyone. I look forward to following your bookmarks!

Annie
    Tuesday, January 27, 2009 6:19 PM

All replies

• Here some of the links I find interesting and some features I want to see in the next design

my links

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:02 AM
  • Thanks for participating, Germaine!

Did you get my email?

Annie
    Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:17 PM