none
Missing Software: Good news! Your subscription(s) has been migrated to a new portal. RRS feed

• Question

• So obviously some things have changed.

I visit the site link for My Product Keys to get product keys, and re-download software for a new computer which has replaced the old one.

I click on the link to get the product downloaded again, when I am presented with this:

Good news! Your subscription(s) has been migrated to a new portal.

Visit my.visualstudio.com/downloads to access your downloads using the same email address me @ hotmail.com.

So I click on the link and NONE of the products for which I have product keys for are listed.

What is going on with this?

Thanks

• Edited by KNERDY Tuesday, June 27, 2017 8:06 PM
    Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:57 PM

Answers

• Dear KNERDY,

in the mean time you can also try the "Chat Support"

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

• Marked as answer by KNERDY Monday, July 10, 2017 11:21 PM
    Saturday, July 8, 2017 7:43 AM

All replies

• So obviously some things have changed.

I visit the site link for My Product Keys to get product keys, and re-download software for a new computer which has replaced the old one.

I click on the link to get the product downloaded again, when I am presented with this:

Good news! Your subscription(s) has been migrated to a new portal.

Visit my.visualstudio.com/downloads to access your downloads using the same email address me @ hotmail.com.

So I click on the link and NONE of the products for which I have product keys for are listed.

What is going on with this?

Thanks

Dear KNERDY,

I am sure that you should have received the mail regarding the new Visual Studio Subscription portal. Please contact Visual Studio Subscription support for additional information or to activate your existing subscription in the new portal.

https://www.visualstudio.com/subscriptions/support/

Please click "Submit Online Request" or "Live Chat"

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:23 AM
  • The email dates back to 2016, and it states all will be migrated over, but clearly that is not the case.

Support emailed.

Saturday, July 1, 2017 10:28 PM
  • Nothing from support, and it has been a week now.
    Friday, July 7, 2017 11:19 PM
  • Dear KNERDY,

in the mean time you can also try the "Chat Support"

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

• Marked as answer by KNERDY Monday, July 10, 2017 11:21 PM
    Saturday, July 8, 2017 7:43 AM
  • I have the exact same issue. Microsoft has been no help whatsoever in resolving the problem.
    Tuesday, July 11, 2017 7:55 PM
  • I have the exact same issue. Microsoft has been no help whatsoever in resolving the problem.
    Please contact the Visual Studio Subscription support.

https://www.visualstudio.com/subscriptions/support/

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:32 PM