none
Event Handler in DocumentComplete method getting called only once RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I am hosting a website in the CCF 2008 and I need to capture the various events like Button click.

I have wired the event handlers in DocumentComplete method of the WebApplicationAdapter. But these event handlers are getting called only once.

Is there any way to raise these events each and every time the Button is clicked.

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 8:17 AM

All replies

•  

DocumentComplete is mainly used to trigger actions or do something on a particular page. This event is raised when a page is loaded back from the server. So, if you are trying to capture various events on this web page - I am wondering whether these events when raised are doing any postback from the server. If they are server-side controls, then they will. If not, you would not be able to capture any events within this eventhandler.

Thanks

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 8:52 PM
  • I am having this same issue, did you find a solution?

Thursday, March 20, 2008 8:08 PM
  • Let me just explain to you the priciple behind document complete and how we use them in implementing CCF

a) The evtn document complete as you would know would fire once the dom of the document is completely loaded

b) Now ehen you press the submit button , i would like to know the following things and would also ask you to observe

1 ) Is there a change in the url when this happens?

2) Is there a change in the document as in some characterstic change that a text gets written when the buttn is pressed

If there is any one of a scenario like the one above then you could catch whether the button was pressed or not by either looking at the url that changes or the documetn text contains a specific text botn in the document complete section and perform your task there

Regards

Nikhil

Thursday, April 3, 2008 11:00 AM