Uninstall Windows Phone 8.1 SDK Integration RRS feed

• Question

• Somehow, Windows Phone 8.1 SDK Integration got installed on my Win7 box.  I can't develop anything for Win8 on that box.  How do I uninstall it, or what program do I uninstall to remove it.  It's not obvious in the Programs and Features list.  I'm tired of all the update notifications for something I can't use.

Thank you.

• Moved by Amanda Zhu Thursday, May 22, 2014 1:10 AM not vs general issue
    Wednesday, May 14, 2014 6:36 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Welcome to VS general forum. But I am afraid that the issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses the usage of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Because your issue is how to uninstall Windows Phone 8.1 SDK which is not visible in Programs and Features list, I suggest consulting your issue on Windows Phone Development forums: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=wpapps for better support.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Amanda Zhu Monday, May 19, 2014 1:55 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, May 28, 2014 4:27 PM
    Thursday, May 15, 2014 7:00 AM