locked
Error in ScriptResource.axd - Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: The IListSource does not contain any data sources. RRS feed

  • Question

  • User-598212215 posted

    My webpage uses a couple of gridviews. The first is used to create a table in which I create I add linkbuttons during the _RowDataBound event.  Once the page is rendered, these links call the second gridview (displayed on a modal popup ModalPopupExtender) via the _RowCommand of the first gridview.  All works well in the development environment but once the project is published to the hosted server the ajaxControlToolkit error is thrown (see below).

    .NET 3.5
    AjaxControl Toolkit 3.5.605.1

     _endPostBack: function PageRequestManager$_endPostBack(error, executor, data) {        

    if (this._request === executor.get_webRequest()) {            
        this._processingRequest = false;            
        this._additionalInput = null;            
        this._request = null;        
    }

    var eventArgs = new Sys.WebForms.EndRequestEventArgs(error, data ? data.dataItems : {}, executor);        
    Sys.Observer.raiseEvent(this, "endRequest", eventArgs);        
    if (error && !eventArgs.get_errorHandled()) {            
        throw error;        

        Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: The IListSource does not contain any data sources.

        }    
    },

    Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:23 PM

Answers

  • User-598212215 posted

    I found my problem, I had altered the schema name in the database during the project and failed to update an SQL query in the project.  While the schema was still valid in the development environment it was not in the hosted server environment.  The error was pointing me in the right direction, but my first assumption that it was a compatibility issue with the ajax Control Toolkit, was incorrect.

    • Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:47 PM

All replies

  • User-598212215 posted

    I found my problem, I had altered the schema name in the database during the project and failed to update an SQL query in the project.  While the schema was still valid in the development environment it was not in the hosted server environment.  The error was pointing me in the right direction, but my first assumption that it was a compatibility issue with the ajax Control Toolkit, was incorrect.

    • Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:47 PM
  • User-1926401737 posted

    Congratulations

    Friday, September 12, 2014 6:50 AM