none
Macro to convert linked excel charts to embedded in ppt RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I have been searching around the web for a solution to this problem and I have not found any solution that works.
    I have a ppt- presentation with about 100 slides containing graphs that are linked to about 25 different excel files. My problem is that these slides need to be updated continously and I would like to be able to do this through the ppt-file (by having all of them embedded). I have made a lot of formatting and adjustments of the graphs in the ppt-file, and therefor it would be a painstaking process to copy all the graphs from the 25 excel-files and embedd them in a new document.

Anybody encountered the same problem (and found a solution?)

Cheers,

Henning
    Tuesday, February 5, 2013 2:53 PM

All replies

• bump

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 9:26 AM
  • I assume.

You create charts in excel -> Paste as link in PPT->Update only formatting in PPT->Changes are done in excel.

If above process is correct then as you linked you should get the updated figure form excel.

Let us know what is exactly the scenario.

Best Regards,
    Asadulla Javed, Kolkata
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, February 7, 2013 5:17 AM
    Answerer