none
How to atomatically resize posted images and place them next or below each other? RRS feed

• Question

•        Hi, i'm radiologist, i need to place many screenshots from cbct to word document, now i manually ajust width and relative position of pics, can you help me to build macro to resize image and if it is first image place it in distinctive coordinates, if it is 2nd 3rd pic etc. place it to the right of previous picture, if where already is pic to the right place it under left image and add space between them.

I now c#, so i not completely newbie, just don't have time to learn new syntaxis.

Thank you in advance. 

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 6:05 PM

All replies

• See: http://www.msofficeforums.com/word-vba/16772-4-digital-images-1-page.html#post47919

The code there even adds a caption to each pic.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 11:15 PM
  • Thanks, i'll try it
    Thursday, August 9, 2018 7:05 AM
  • i tried macro from link and i gettin error function Call FormatRows(oTbl, r, RwHght) is not defined

Anyways i dont think, what it is solution for my problem, i need to place pictures differently, i need to add Pic.1,2,3... etc above them, make them larger than text borders, place pictures of different size, some all page width some slightly larger than half of a page side by side, i'd post a screenshot to show what i need but stupid anti spam filter wont allow me

Thursday, August 9, 2018 7:02 PM
  • See my reply @ MSOfficeForums.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Thursday, August 9, 2018 10:04 PM
  • in 3 months i made my own glorious macro, it can insert pics as floating shapes from folder in right order, add text in right plases, know where to put pic and how to resize it, remember gaps and place pics in them afterwards, it was hard but it was worth it. 
    Friday, November 16, 2018 12:03 AM