none
All Storage Access keys have become invalid from one minute to the other - no help from support

Question

• Since 3 days we are trying to get a fix for our problem! And no-one is willing to help!

Here is the problem:

-We can create storage-accounts, but cannot access them. The last creation of a storage account took 8 hours!

-We are unable to access ANY of our existing storage-accounts - all keys seem to be invalid!

-AND we had to change the ACL for our SB-Namespace from one minute to the other!

-AND the Azure SQL (Business DB'S) became horribly slow

We had phone-calls, we had support chats, someone even told us to buy premium support but there was no solution for our problem. We are loosing users every day and our existing users are unable to user our system. That means no business for us! We need help ASAP.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:25 AM

All replies

• Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience that caused by this encountered issue, could you please send an email to me: dxu at microsoft.com with kindly providing your
    • Live ID
    • Name
    • Email address
    • Phone number

I will try to contact with Azure subscription management team to see whether there is any issue with your subscription. Also, I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Best Regards,

Ming Xu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:38 AM
  • We have sent you the mail. This time we really hope you take it serious.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:46 AM
  • Looks like your team is not able or willing to help us. We clearly formulized on this forum what is wrong and you have sent us again down the wrong path. You got our last reply. We take actions now.
    Wednesday, March 26, 2014 5:28 AM
  • Hi Ilija,

I just confirmed with the customer support team, since the issue is beyond Subscription and Billing Support, a technical support ticket is needed to be created. I will send you an email offline to provide the details.

Best Regards,

Ming Xu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 5:43 AM
  • Hi,

From a support perspective this is really beyond what we can do here in the forums. If you cannot determine your answer here or on your own, consider opening a support case with us. Visit this link to see the various support options that are available to better meet your needs:  http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;en-us;offerprophone.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Jun Zh - MSFT Microsoft Online Community Support

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 9:25 AM