I want to slide right-to left my pic automaticly with navigation bottom

please help me 

forgive me for bad english

Sincerly

Raha

Saturday, December 7, 2013 7:02 PM

All replies

• Hi Raha,

EntranceThemeTransition might be the thing you are looking for, its a kind of slideshow animation. More information take a look at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh452703.aspx

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Sunday, December 8, 2013 4:21 AM
  • hi Dear Jamles Hez

thanks for this great help 

first of all how can I "Mark as Answer" this question ?

there is not any "mark as answer" key to click for this option here ?

but Im looking for a slideshow to my store app like as website slideshow.

i can't give  my website link here but this is my favorite web site slideshow http://www.mywindows.ir 

well 

now I have other question :

I begin to create a store app tut for my site .

now I want to show my users demo of my tut but the store app needs to run on start screen .

how can I link from my demo under my tut to run in start screen ?

means I want  when the users click to show my store app in there browsers it links to start screen and run in start screen .

for example now when I search "google search app" in our browsers and find its page and click go to store to install it in our browsers it link to store app and we see that store app suddenly run and go to :google search app" and ready to install?

how do thay do that ?

how can we link our app in browsers that after click on the link it makes to run apps in start screen ?

please for give me for my bad english and help me ?

thanks again 

Sincerly

Raha

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 3:21 PM
  • Metro style apps can only be programmatically launched using protocol or file extensions handlers. So you will have to write your custom protocol.

If you are using IE you can follow http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/hh781489(v=vs.85).aspx to add button in your IE to open your app

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:46 PM
  • Hi Rahber

Thanks for this recommend and your help

But for example 

I search for an app like as skype in google in my browser (i mostly work on chrom) then I click in the result search and the page like as this page:

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/skype/5e19cc61-8994-4797-bdc7-c21263f6282b

in this page (in the chrome) when I click on the "View in the store" suddenly we see the store app open and run and go the link to find "Skype  App".

it doent defferent we use IE or chrome or firefox ?

so I want to know how to link my tut demo to run in start screen .

there shouldnt needs just IE ?

you know any way for chrome ?

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:57 PM
  • As i said earlier you will have to write a custom protocol, please see here and here
    Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:13 PM
  • Thanks Dear Rahber

let me ask you this question as other shape.

I create a HelloWorld app in visual studio 2013.

my project place is in :

C:\users\mypcname\document\visual studio 2013\project\HelloWorld

when i open the HelloWorld project folder I see some files and folder. how can I run this project ?

which file or folder is setup of this app ?

I want to run this app but wiht out visual studio localmachin ?

mean I want to run this new project from it's place (C:\users\mypcname\documents\visualstudio2013\project\HelloWorld)

does it posible ?

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:47 PM
  • Hi Raha,

This is a discussion thread and therefore you cannot mark answer. I suggest you to open a new "Question" thread for your following issues. Currently the discussion is not related with slideshow stuff.

And you could not run the exe from the project folder directly, Windows Store App runs in a sandbox model, therefore the only way to install the app is to create a app installation package, see this for more information: App packages and deployment

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, December 12, 2013 5:46 AM
  • Thanks Dear Jamles Hez

I ask another question in a other topic .

It's address is :

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/cc1fcf3b-3749-44b9-b0dd-9cd4b22f4ce5/how-to-share-blog-post-document-to-our-blog-from-word-2013-or-365-?forum=libraryfeedback

could you help me to resolve this problem ???

if you can please take a look at this question ?

thanks 

Sincerly :

Raha

Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:47 PM