Re-submit or delete cancelled submission RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

How can I re-submit or delete previous submission of an in-app product? There is no option to delete, publish or do anything with that in-app product.

Thanks

Saturday, May 11, 2013 8:10 PM

All replies

• Hello RNK Nesriyat,

You cannot delete an in-app product from your dashboard. If you wish to remove support for that in-app product then just remove support for it from your app.

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Monday, May 13, 2013 5:42 PM
  • Hello,

I have submitted an in-app product and unsubmit it back as I found out that I have written one char wrong. But there is no edit, submit or delete that in-app product now. My app needs that keyword that I used for it. I could delete some other in-app products that I havent unsubmitted. So it looks like a bug.

Thanks

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:36 PM
  • Hello RNK Nesriyat,

You will need to create a new in-app product with the corrected spelling. The misspelled cannot be removed.

-Eric

Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:58 PM
  • Hello,

I have created a new in-app product with correct spelling but it has to have different keyword to access prpgramatically. So it changes my business logic in my code also. Thats why I want to use existing keyword for now but I cannot re-submit it. What is the point of unsubmit if I cannot edit and resubmit it? (Even without editing I cannot resubmit or do Anything on that in-app product) I still believe strongly that it is a bug.

Thanks

Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:52 PM
  • Hello RNK Nesriyat,

Please contact developer support if you would like for us to look into this further.

-Eric

Friday, May 17, 2013 5:15 PM