none
I have not received my April payment for my Microsoft Advertising earnings RRS feed

All replies

• Same for me.
    Tuesday, April 12, 2016 2:40 PM
  • I haven't receive the payment tool. It unusual considering the last months it was on time, but this month is the first one with the change from pubcenter to dev account and as usual there will be problems. It would be very nice if there was some one from support to write in this forum and to look for us, because without the developers pubcenter will be gone.

Now that ve are reaching to another department I am hoping the communication to be better.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:35 AM
  • Shouldn't we happy about the fact that Microsoft didn't ask payment from us due to negative ecpm. :D :P

http://www.dotnetspeaks.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:36 AM
  • I am having same behavior here. It is delayed. Money is kept as "Reserved" and never turn into "Upcoming payment".

Does anyone else having same issues? Comment here and let them know we are suffering!!

February we had the negative revenue pain.... now we have this......

Br

PCBL

Pedro Castelo Branco Lourenço

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:13 AM
  • I haven't received payment yet. Are you all the same or this is only with me ?

I don't know what to expect more from pubcenter. Till now there was the problem with low eCPM but the money were coming regular. Can someone from Microsoft make a statement and tell what is going on? 

Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:56 PM
  • you are not allone.

i do not want a nonsense-NLP statement from MSFT ("we are working hard on fixing... bla bla") i want my earned money. Period.  Otherwise i have the very right to call MSFT thieves.

• Edited by wolfSYS Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:16 PM
    Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:14 PM
  • This really is a theft. Those money are hard work earned by the developers, and there were huge cuts till now and now on top of all they are not paying out the revenue generated by the applications!!
    Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:15 PM
  • same here.
    Friday, April 15, 2016 2:27 AM
  • Why is there still no public statement from someone from Microsoft ?!?? Are we not worth to know what is happening with OUR money ?

When will this forum be used as it should ? Even if you don't know anything just say so. Some information and communication will be the step in the wright direction. Usually at this date in the past months the payments were processed and now things seems odd.

Make a statement so that we all know what is happening please .

Friday, April 15, 2016 8:53 AM
  • Realy it is about time. I am suspecting that the delay will be 1 month and I will tell you why I think so.

As of now is the first month that the payments are delivered by the dev.center platform they are considered new, and for the most of us with free applications this are the first money beeing delivered by the dev.center (at least for me all my apps are free and with ads and I have never had money in my dev.center account) . There is a statement somewhere in the dev.ceneter policy that the first month where are actual money earned they are being held for one month and are delivered in the following payment cycle. 

So if no one from Microsoft can't tell us anything I decided to share what is my thoughts .

Siril Dev

• Proposed as answer by Klaus Mks Friday, April 15, 2016 10:19 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by devtommy Friday, April 15, 2016 10:20 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Capello Isaac Friday, April 15, 2016 10:21 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by devtommy Friday, April 15, 2016 10:23 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Canon Desputes Friday, April 15, 2016 10:23 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by devtommy Friday, April 15, 2016 10:26 AM
    Friday, April 15, 2016 10:18 AM
  • This is not true! I'm waiting for my March Advertising earnings which was already held.

Do not be foolish! Time is money!

Microsoft should pay on time! Otherwise they should pay the interest rate for the delayed payments!

Friday, April 15, 2016 10:25 AM
  • The fact that they are responding to older threads and missing this one is very suspicious. 

I have been submitting support tickets before but in time I learned that they don't do anything. It is as if I am writing with my child and they are trying to hide something and are just wasting time. The only way to make them do something is to gather a lot of developers in the forum and start wanting what we deserve .

I will be even glad if they reached only to one of us and <g class="gr_ gr_449 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="449" id="449">he</g> to share the news if they aro so "buzzy"

Siril Dev

Friday, April 15, 2016 10:35 AM
  • As of now is the first month that the payments are delivered by the dev.center platform they are considered new, and for the most of us with free applications this are the first money beeing delivered by the dev.center (at least for me all my apps are free and with ads and I have never had money in my dev.center account).

No.  That's a wrong assumption.

MSFT DOESN'T EVEN PAYOUT THE STORE EARNINGS.
    The completely ignore us, illegally holding back our money. 

• Edited by wolfSYS Friday, April 15, 2016 12:04 PM
    Friday, April 15, 2016 12:02 PM
  • Even if it were like Siril Dev said... Why doesn't Microsoft communicate such things to us developers? It can't be that difficult to write an email to all developers : "Sorry developers, we won't pay you this month/payment will be late this month due to ..." A few years ago, when Steve Ballmer still was CEO, Microsoft was all about "developers! developers! developers!" This doesn't seem to be the case anymore... 

Friday, April 15, 2016 1:11 PM
  • A few years ago, when Steve Ballmer still was CEO, Microsoft was all about "developers! developers! developers!" This doesn't seem to be the case anymore... 

Totally agree!!!
    Friday, April 15, 2016 3:44 PM
  • Hello All,

Microsoft Advertising payouts started processing today. Please read this post for full details.

-Eric

Contact Dev Center Support

Saturday, April 16, 2016 12:31 AM
    Owner
  • Hello All,

Microsoft Advertising payouts started processing today. Please read this post for full details.

-Eric

Contact Dev Center Support

I am wondering - what steps are you plainning in the future to MAKE SHURE that this does not happen again???????
    Sunday, May 8, 2016 12:14 PM