none
Correct locations on Bing Maps RRS feed

• Question

• Has there been any  upgrades or revisions to bing maps that allows the correcting of locations as with google maps?

With google you just left click on the balloon, click on the "more" menu, and choose move marker.... and then move the marker.   The change is effective immediately.

But, Microsoft  Bing... that option is not there..   My whole street, all 24 house locations are wrong..  They are all listed in a 100 foot area at the beginning of the street... but the first house is not really until about 1100 feet further down the road. 

I fixed the locations in Google Maps almost 2 years ago.. but with BING have not been able to... that the public can see.

So, what is up with Bing?  Why so ancient?  Or am I wrong and is there a way someone can correct locations from their own pc's by dragging the push pins?

Also, another problem.  All the addresses for this street are listed as Baltimore City, MD zip 21225.  That is wrong.  The street is not in Baltimore City.  It is in Brooklyn Park, MD 21225 which is in Anne Arundel County.  The post office for 21225 is in Brooklyn Park, Md 21225 which is in Anne Arundel County... not Baltimore City.

• Edited by ezink Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:20 PM
    • Moved by Ricky_Brundritt Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:07 AM (From:Bing Maps: Map Control and Web services Development)
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:20 PM

Answers

All replies