none
VISTO Outlook Add-In Create Auto Format Rule RRS feed

• Question

• So using the rulel.filter works wih a contact field but not with anything else if i try to including this: 

rule.Filter = "\"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office#Keywords\" LIKE '%Test{[1]}%'";

I have heard of a issue that someone put out that its a but but it works one way but not the other does not make sense.

this is filtering on the Categories section i am pulling the rule from the system after creating it via outlook.

this is the error i get: 

{System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters)
       at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
       at System.Dynamic.IDispatchComObject.GetMembers(IEnumerable`1 names)}

Friday, September 21, 2018 6:24 PM

All replies