none
Transaction TIme out with WCF Custom adapter in BizTalk 2010 after CU2 update RRS feed

• Question

• I Have already installed CU2 for BizTalk Adapter pack 2010 3 days before as I was experiencing below warnings. Post installation of patch, i feel great not seeing any warnings in event log. But suddenly warning started again today. Please suggest what can be done.(any more CU updates of BizTalk to resolve?)

I have 15 receive, 18 Send locations connecting to SQL server(not biztalk instances). 18 Receive and 15 Send locations connecting to Oracle.

Use ambient transaction is set to false. receive time out is set to max. And serializable transaction is also set for oracle.

One point to note is I am also connecting to ESB fault table to get fault records count through WCF SQL.

ALL receive and send ports are binded with WCF-custom adapter and SQL and oracle bindings respective ly.

Warning 1:The following SP failed { call [dbo].[bts_insertmessage] (?,?,?,....)}."The MSDTC has cancelled the distributed transaction"

Warning 2  : WCF-custom raised exception. The operation is not valid for the state of transaction. Transaction timie out

Warning 3 : Exception Result : 0xC0C01627

Warning 4 : Cannot access a disposed object.

I am afraid to find whether the issue in WCF-custom for Oralce or WCF custom for SQL.

• Edited by HaikS Tuesday, June 26, 2012 12:19 PM
    Tuesday, June 26, 2012 12:13 PM

Answers

• Removing use transaction check box in send ports(WCF-Custom SQL bindings) and use ambient transaction to false in receive location(WCF-custom Oracle binding) had resolved the issue.
    • Marked as answer by HaikS Monday, July 2, 2012 3:29 AM
    Monday, July 2, 2012 3:29 AM

All replies

• this error looks like messagebox related, check in sql server logs for any errors i.e sql agent logs and event logs

KiranMP

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 12:34 PM
  • Cant find anything in SQL Server logs.
    Tuesday, June 26, 2012 12:49 PM
  • is database size huge i.e more than 5 gb?

KiranMP

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:12 PM
  • 1.6GB for msgbox and 800MB is free.

SQL is in cluster. I mean not on biztalk server.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3:56 AM
  • Removing use transaction check box in send ports(WCF-Custom SQL bindings) and use ambient transaction to false in receive location(WCF-custom Oracle binding) had resolved the issue.
    • Marked as answer by HaikS Monday, July 2, 2012 3:29 AM
    Monday, July 2, 2012 3:29 AM