ajax Control Toolkit 16.1.1 downloaded vis nuget not working RRS feed

• Question

• User1343581070 posted

Hi,

I have recently installed Ajax Control Toolkit via nuget in Visual Studio 2012. I tried to use the combobox control but it doesn't display any item . Is the version 16.1.1 not free as it is being maintained by Devexpress ? If so how can i inatall the older versions of the Toolkit ?

Please help

regards

Sanjish

Saturday, November 19, 2016 3:22 AM

All replies

• User177399542 posted

Hi Sanjish Ajax control toolkit is free control library. There might be any issue in your code. Provide your code for more help.

Monday, November 21, 2016 4:46 AM
  • User-707554951 posted

Hi, SANJISH KUMAR,

From your description,   I  suggest you could follow the steps in the article below to install AJAX Control Toolkit in ToolBox.

http://www.aspsnippets.com/Articles/Install-AJAX-Control-Toolkit-in-Visual-Studio-ToolBox.aspx

After you installed AJAX Control Toolkit in ToolBox, you could drag ComboBox to webpage from ToolBox.

You could use the following code to test your ComboBox.

<%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="asp" %>

<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"></asp:ScriptManager>
           <%-- <asp:ToolkitScriptManager ID="ToolkitScriptManager1" runat="server"></asp:ToolkitScriptManager>--%>
        <div style="margin-left: 40px">
            <asp:ComboBox ID="ComboBox1" runat="server" AutoCompleteMode="Append" >
                <asp:ListItem>India</asp:ListItem>
    <asp:ListItem>Lanka</asp:ListItem>
    <asp:ListItem>Pak</asp:ListItem>
    <asp:ListItem>Aus</asp:ListItem>
    <asp:ListItem>Aps</asp:ListItem>
            </asp:ComboBox>

Output should be like below:

After that, if you still problem, would you please provide  code about your ComboBox.? so that we could find solution for your problem.

Best regards

Cathy

Monday, November 21, 2016 6:11 AM