When I make new webapp, I got 400 Client Error. RRS feed

• Question

• I want make a sample webapp.

> az webapp up -n rank_test

But i have an error message, below. 

I just follow this instruction (https://docs.microsoft.com/ko-kr/azure/app-service/app-service-web-get-started-html)

Can you help me?

"

Operation failed with status: 'Bad Request'. Details: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://management.azure.com/subscriptions/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx/resourceGroups/appsvc_rg_Windows_CentralUS/providers/Microsoft.Web/sites/rank_test?api-version=2016-08-01

"

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 10:30 PM

Answers

• I tried creating the same web app using the document you posted.

The issue is in the name that you are giving with “-“. Try using web app name without ‘-‘ sign. Below is the snapshot attached for your reference:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or “Up-Vote”. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here.

• Proposed as answer by Jitendra.S.Tomar Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:26 AM
    • Marked as answer by 테리엇 Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:53 PM
    Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:26 AM

All replies

• I tried creating the same web app using the document you posted.

The issue is in the name that you are giving with “-“. Try using web app name without ‘-‘ sign. Below is the snapshot attached for your reference:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or “Up-Vote”. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here.

• Proposed as answer by Jitendra.S.Tomar Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:26 AM
    • Marked as answer by 테리엇 Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:53 PM
    Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:26 AM
  • Just checking in to see if the above suggestions helped or you need further assistance on this specific issue.
    Sunday, August 26, 2018 11:40 AM