Problem when logging in with my account RRS feed

• Question

• hi sharepoint gurus,

there is one challenging question which i am facing in office " i am trying to login with my account its logging in but when i try to access the currently logged in user names it is showing  sharepoint\system i tried with all possibilities found in net but none of them were worked. i tried with policies in central administration everythng is fine der but i stil face the problem . "  i am a domain user is that the issue with that i would really like to know.

thanks & regards,

chaya

• Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:51 AM "MOSS2007" isn't a suitable Title. You need to say what the problem is. Title re-written
    Thursday, June 24, 2010 8:08 AM

Answers

• are you using same account for application pool identity if so, you might consider to change it

similar thread: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointcustomization/thread/d8d4451f-6fb7-4e98-a4ef-ca05c8c0c300

Manish Sati
    • Marked as answer by GuYuming Saturday, July 10, 2010 9:08 AM
    Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:25 AM
  • Just to confirm, the username being displayed in the top right hand corner is displaying 'System Account' - or something similar?

Can you check the Web Application Security Policy, within Central Admin. If you are listed for that WebApplication and have the 'Operate as System' ticked, it will show you as SharePoint\System - and therefore you won't be able to load your profile information correctly.

Regards, Aaron www.aaron-rendell.co.uk
    • Marked as answer by GuYuming Saturday, July 10, 2010 9:09 AM
    Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:50 AM

All replies

• are you using same account for application pool identity if so, you might consider to change it

similar thread: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointcustomization/thread/d8d4451f-6fb7-4e98-a4ef-ca05c8c0c300

Manish Sati
    • Marked as answer by GuYuming Saturday, July 10, 2010 9:08 AM
    Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:25 AM
  • Just to confirm, the username being displayed in the top right hand corner is displaying 'System Account' - or something similar?

Can you check the Web Application Security Policy, within Central Admin. If you are listed for that WebApplication and have the 'Operate as System' ticked, it will show you as SharePoint\System - and therefore you won't be able to load your profile information correctly.

Regards, Aaron www.aaron-rendell.co.uk
    • Marked as answer by GuYuming Saturday, July 10, 2010 9:09 AM
    Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:50 AM