Jquery plugin for Spell check, Grammar check, Auto correction and  auto complete RRS feed

• Question

• User-257070954 posted

Any Jquery  plugin available for Spell check, Grammar check, Auto correction and  auto complete ?

Friday, February 12, 2021 5:35 AM

Answers

• User-939850651 posted

Hi binustrat,

I already implemented The url you provided. I think only Spell check only working. Grammar etc not working .

The plugin only has basic grammar checks, such as sentence case and repeated words.

You can also try some other plug-ins based on the search results, but usually their functions are not as complete as you described, so you need to filter out the ones that suit you.

Best regards,

Xudong Peng

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, February 16, 2021 10:40 AM

All replies

• User-939850651 posted

Hi binustrat,

Any Jquery  plugin available for Spell check, Grammar check, Auto correction and  auto complete ?

For your description, after a simple online search, you could try nano spell JavaScript SpellCheck.

It can verify the spelling of words and has basic grammar checking.

Best regards,

Xudong Peng

Monday, February 15, 2021 9:58 AM
  • User-257070954 posted

Hi XuDong Peng,

I already implemented The url you provided. I think only Spell check only working. Grammar etc not working .

Monday, February 15, 2021 11:10 AM
  • User-939850651 posted

Hi binustrat,

The plugin only has basic grammar checks, such as sentence case and repeated words.

You can also try some other plug-ins based on the search results, but usually their functions are not as complete as you described, so you need to filter out the ones that suit you.

Best regards,

Xudong Peng

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, February 16, 2021 10:40 AM