SSRS 2016 Power BI android app issues with Drill through and data loading RRS feed

• Question

• I am evaluating SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services and found couple of issues . 

1.        I made sample a sample mobile report using mdx with our analysis services sales cube . It is a drill through report which was redirecting it to another report . drill through option works fine while browsing it on a chrome browser , but when I open the same report from android Power BI app (I connected to SSRS server) , and when I click the number gauge (which was configured for the drill through) , the app suddenly crashes .
    2. Same drill down report when open with windows Power Bi app the screen remains same ,when pressing the same number gauge .
    3. There is another issue with  android power bi mobile app with another report . This report works fine on browser but when I open in on power bi mobile app , half of the dashboards loads and then while fetching the data I get a blue pop up (an error has occurred , please try again )  . I don’t know how to debug this error as this report works perfectly fine on chrome browser .

Please help

Friday, September 2, 2016 5:42 AM

Answers

• Hi malizahid,

In your scenario, since your reports can work successfully in Reporting Service Web Portal. And the issue is more related to Power BI mobile application. I would suggest you post your issue to  Power BI mobile app forum for more professional help.

If you still have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Xi Jin.

• Proposed as answer by Xi Jin Monday, September 19, 2016 8:21 AM
    • Marked as answer by Xi Jin Friday, September 23, 2016 1:35 AM
    Monday, September 5, 2016 3:20 AM