Data Quality in MS Azure Lake RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I wanted to know is there a DQ framework in MS Azure DL Analytics & Store or does this need to be built similar to the old DWH style i.e. incorrect records go into another table....

Many Thanks in advance...

Friday, July 12, 2019 3:31 PM

Answers

• No, there is no Data Quality  framework available  out of the box in MS Azure Data Lake. Folders with Azure Data lake Store can be created to store Raw Data, Curated Data, error records etc.., Based on the use case, Azure Data Factory custom activity can be leveraged to implement basic data quality functionally.

Sunday, July 14, 2019 4:03 AM

All replies

• No, there is no Data Quality  framework available  out of the box in MS Azure Data Lake. Folders with Azure Data lake Store can be created to store Raw Data, Curated Data, error records etc.., Based on the use case, Azure Data Factory custom activity can be leveraged to implement basic data quality functionally.

Sunday, July 14, 2019 4:03 AM
  • Many Thanks Srihad
    Monday, July 15, 2019 9:03 AM
  • Hello Srihad , 

As Pradeep did mentioned that we do not have a out-of-box DQ feature at this time , but if you feel appropriate you can always go ahead log this as an feature ask here  . Once this is logged , the correct team will evaluate the ask and do the needful .

Thanks Himanshu

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 8:40 PM
  • Hi Himanshu,

This question was posted by Shin_11 and I answered the question :).

However, based on your suggestion have requested this feature ask here.

Regards,

Srihad

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:00 AM