none
how do i unpack, rebuild and compile visual studio sample application visual studio 2015

Question

• Hello Everyone,

I've downloaded visual studio samples uploaded by generous people to help me get on track from my rusty-dusty skills.

But I'm finding it very difficult to make changes, rebuild, test and compile this samples I have.

Please I need help.

Best regards 

Thursday, February 16, 2017 3:38 PM

All replies

• Hi Felix Jordan,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Did you download the example from the internet or through some tools? It is better to provide the detail information of this example, like the project type or development language...

>>But I'm finding it very difficult to make changes, rebuild, test and compile this samples I have.

Did you meet any error or warning message when you changes or rebuild this example? If so, please share the detail information, that will help us to troubleshot your issue, thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 17, 2017 5:18 AM