Web Expression 4 - SP1 erased my web expression after installation RRS feed

• Question

• I have web expression 4 and am using Windows 7.  I updated the program by installing service pack 1 for web expression.

But NOW after installing the service pack - My web expression 4 program DISAPPEARED!

It is no where to be found and not installed in the program files.  I have attempted to reinstall it and it errors out and fails.

What do I need to do to get it reinstalled?

Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:02 PM

All replies

• Download the free version with SP 2a installed from the download section linked above and reinstall.

Free Expression Web Tutorials
    For an Expression Web forum without the posting issues try expressionwebforum.com

Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:55 PM
  • Umm... since there is no "...download section linked above..." (??), try downloading it from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36179, where it is available for free. It is at the SP2a level,  which has a few minor bug fixes, and it should address your issue.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, May 31, 2013 12:30 AM